Oil & Gas
As much of today's oil & gas production occurs in remote areas, these companies must collect critical data and conduct real-time communications from far-reaching locations. Axxcelera's broadband solutions provide a flexible infrastructure to ensure data, voice and video is delivered in the most cost-effective and reliable way. With many global installations, Axxcelera is well battle-tested in this market.
The oil & gas industry is a complex business with significant challenges as these companies strive to meet business and improvement objectives. Axxcelera solutions help deliver real-time information and broadband to remote drilling, production and pipeline facilities. Axxcelera has also enabled Voice Over IP, video conferencing and security to help protect employees, the environment, and on-site assets.
Challenges in this industry include:
- Protecting significant investments
- Supporting multitudes of workers in remote geographic locations
- Being prepared for the unpredictable, such as natural disasters
- Lowering operational costs and risks
Axxcelera strives to do its part to help streamline communications to minimize costs and to ensure smooth operations.
Axxcelera helps by supplying and supporting:
- Communication infrastructure between a companys' offices and locations worldwide
- Increase productivity by facilitating reliable real-time information between teams and offices
- Help remotely monitor the execution of large and complex projects and any key communications
- Improve operational efficiency and ROI
Axxcelera continues to aim to be major communication equipment provider to the oil and gas industry by delivering scalable and cost-effect solutions to remote location where reliable telecommunications infrastructure is not immediately available.
Mechanisms for DFS as they relate to the Axxcelera Broadband Wireless family of wireless communication devices are explained.
The Axxcelera ExcelMAX C9 AP and CPE provide for TDD communication over the 3650-3700 MHz band. In the United States this band is a “lightly licensed” band ...
Written by Cyberbajt with forward by Axxcelera, this case study discusses an ExcelMAX project in Poland.
No specials found