Axxcelera Broadband Wireless (www.axxcelera.com) provides wireless solutions for diversified telecommunication industries including fixed wireless and broadcast industries. As part of the Moseley Wireless Solutions Group, we are engaged in exciting, innovative and ambitious work in line with our strategic vision to be a market leader in wireless infrastructure products.
As a Senior RF Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the RF circuit design and implementation efforts for a range of innovative wireless infrastructure products, ranging from 4G/LTE (MIMO OFDM) network equipment to wireless backhaul equipment operating in the sub-6 GHz bands. You will be involved in the complete development cycle, including design, analysis and simulation, implementation, integration, testing and troubleshooting, documentation and manufacturing.
• RF sub-system design for Axxcelera products (including top level requirements analysis, system specifications, block and component level designs and tradeoffs) to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
• Design and implement RF transceiver circuit blocks including power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, microwave filters, phase locked loops, etc. as per design specifications.
• Perform RF system and module level characterization via analysis, simulations and bench measurements using RF lab equipment.
• Perform the RF portion of full wireless system integration and testing for Axxcelera products.
• Testing and troubleshooting circuits with tools including signal generators, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, vector network analyzers, etc.
• Produce required documentation including design specifications, hardware schematics, testing results and performance assessment / simulation reports.
• Involvement in RF regulatory testing of Axxcelera products.
• Interface with other teams for system design, development or testing efforts.
• Keeping up to date with the state of the art in the RF technology via technical literature surveys
Preferred skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering required, MS or PhD preferred.
• 5+ years of relevant RF engineering experience designing RF transceiver circuits for OFDM applications such as LTE / WLAN.
• Solid understanding of RF fundamentals, RF system architectures, cascade analysis
• Experience with circuit design and simulation tools such as HFSS, ADS, Momentum.
• Design and optimization experience for RF transceiver circuit modules including power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, mixers, and different transmitter and receiver topologies.
• Knowledge of wireless communication technologies (keywords: OFDM, MIMO, single carrier etc.) and RF aspects of standards including 3GPP (especially LTE), and wireless equipment regulatory requirements.
• Must be a self-starter and team player, accustomed to data driven work.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and lab debugging skills.
• Must be able to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to communicate effectively with cross function teams as well as customers.
Axxcelera offers the flexibility and work atmosphere of a small company with the stability of a much larger company. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org